Welcome to the Black Rose Cemetery! The site is currently undergoing some changes so please be patient during this process. Thank You, Psyc0 Walrus.
until Halloween 2010

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A New Look on Things

Hello!

Today I just finished the first run of the Black Rose Cemetery logo for 2010.
This is what it looks like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hope you like that. I may or may not be doing a second run. Who knows? I get bored sometimes just like the rest of you. So, Haunters! How is it going? I'd imagine everyone is getting to that insane time where its just a rush for props now that halloween is less than 55 days! If it wouldn't be to much to ask I'd like you all to post a link to your site/picture album of what you have done so far! I'm curious to see how all of your haunts are coming and I will be uploading pictures of my builds pretty soon in the Gallery section of this site. Be sure to check those out as well as my youtube, and hauntforum posts as often as possible! Who knows you may see something you'd like to make yourself!

So as I move along here I'd just like to say, sorry that I haven't been updating this blog all that much. I've been busy juggling school, relationships, band, and halloween props and sometimes I just don't think to update. On another note, the site is about done being revamped. Pretty soon I will update the banner and background. I may also do a new color scheme but as of now that will stay. Be sure to keep checking back to see the new changes. Next up I'd like to point out that....... I NEED TO GET MUSIC DONE AND OUT OF THE WAY.... SOON! I always put music off 'til the last second and then have to just throw together some little mix of songs. I'd much rather mix in sound effects aswell as songs. Anyway, I've been busy, I'm sure you've all been busy and thats all for today. Be sure to checkout the Bloodshed Brothers aswell to see their Vlogs on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBloodshedBrothers

Thanks everyone!

Love,
Psyc0 Walrus

No comments:

Post a Comment